The injuries are starting to pile up as Week 4 arrives in the NFL, with several stars missing time. The Tennessee Titans will not have A.J. Brown or Julio Jones this week, leaving Ryan Tannehill without his top two pass catchers (expect a lot of Derrick Henry) while Dalvin Cook was listed as questionable for the Minnesota Vikings -- but will play in Sunday's game against the Cleveland Browns.
Quenton Nelson will miss the first game of his career for the Indianapolis Colts, ending a streak of 51 consecutive games played. Indianapolis could be without three of its five starting offensive linemen for Sunday's showdown with the Miami Dolphins.
That's just the beginning of the long list of injury reports coming in throughout the afternoon. Below, we will examine all the final injury reports for the 28 teams set to take the field on Sunday. If you have a question about a player's status, this is the place to be.
Washington Football Team (-1.5) at Atlanta Falcons
- Washington: DB Benjamin St-Juste (concussion) OUT; RB Antonio Gibson (shin), DT Matt Ioannidis (knee) QUESTIONABLE
- Falcons: WR Russell Gage (ankle), DL Marlin Davidson (ankle) OUT
Gibson didn't practice Thursday with the shin injury, but was a limited participant Friday. J.D. McKissic could be in for an expanded role if Gibson can't go. Curtis Samuel will be activated off injured reserve and make his season debut for Washington Sunday, head coach Ron Rivera said.
A light injury report again for the Falcons, as Gage will miss his second consecutive game.
Houston Texans at Buffalo Bills (-17)
- Texans: QB Deshaun Watson (NIR), WR Danny Amendola (thigh), RB Scottie Phillips (illness) OUT; DB Terrance Mitchell (concussion/illness), LB Garret Wallow (illness) QUESTIONABLE
- Bills: OG Jon Feliciano (concussion), S Jordan Poyer (ankle) OUT; CB Taron Johnson (groin), DE Efe Obada (ankle) QUESTIONABLE
Both Texans players who are listed as questionable, Mitchell and Wallow, were limited participants in practice Friday. There's no update on the Watson front, as he will continue to be inactive.
The Bills will be without several starters this week, as Feliciano and Poyer have already been ruled out. Johnson could join them on the inactive list, as he trended downward throughout the week. He was a limited participant in practice Wednesday but sat out Thursday and Friday. Obada is the opposite, as he was a full participant in practice Friday.
Cleveland Browns (-2) at Minnesota Vikings
- Browns: T Chris Hubbard (triceps), CB Greg Newsome II (calf) OUT; LB Sione Takitaki (hamstring), C JC Tretter (knee), T Jedrick Wills Jr. (ankle) QUESTIONABLE
- Vikings: WR Ihmir Smith-Marsette (toe) OUT; RB Dalvin Cook (ankle), LB Anthony Barr (knee), Kris Boyd (hamstring), DT Michael Pierce (elbow/shoulder) QUESTIONABLE
Wills is basically a game-time decision for the Browns, even though head coach Kevin Stefanski said he was limited in Friday's practice. No setbacks for Odell Beckham Jr. as he was not given an injury designation.
Dalvin Cook was limited in practice throughout the week, but announced he will play for Minnesota after being limited in practice all week. Cook didn't practice all of last week.
Detroit Lions at Chicago Bears (-3)
- Lions: OLB Trey Flowers (shoulder/knee) OUT; DE Michael Brockers (shoulder), OLB Romeo Okwara (shoulder), RB D'Andre Swift (groin) QUESTIONABLE
- Bears: LB Joel Iyiegbuniwe (hamstring) OUT; DB Tashaun Gipson Sr. (hamstring) DOUBTFUL; LB Khalil Mack (foot), QB Andy Dalton (knee), WR Darnell Mooney (groin), DB Xavier Crawford (back) QUESTIONABLE
The Lions could be missing some important players on defense due to shoulder injuries. Brockers and Okwara were limited participants in practice all week. Swift being questionable is certainly worrisome, as he had a huge game last week against the Ravens. He racked up 107 yards from scrimmage and one touchdown, but his status for Sunday is in doubt.
The Bears put up just 47 yards of offense last week, and may not have Andy Dalton or Darnell Mooney for this one. Both Dalton and Mooney were limited in practice Friday. Head coach Matt Nagy told reporters his starting quarterback would be a game-time decision -- so that depends on the status of Dalton.
Carolina Panthers at Dallas Cowboys (-4.5)
- Panthers: RB Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) OUT; DE Yetur Gross-Matos (ankle) DOUBTFUL; G John Miller (shoulder) QUESTIONABLE
- Cowboys: DE Dorance Armstrong (ankle), OT Ty Nsekhe (illness), DE Carlos Watkins (knee), S Donovan Wilson (groin) OUT; DE Randy Gregory (knee) QUESTIONABLE
McCaffrey is out several weeks, but there's no reason for the Panthers to place him on injured reserve. Chuba Hubbard will start in place of McCaffrey. Gross-Matos is getting closer to a return, returning to practice on a limited basis this week.
The Cowboys will again be without a couple of defensive linemen. Gregory is a player to keep an eye on, as he popped up on the injury report with a knee injury in the middle of the week. He did not practice Thursday, but was a limited participant Friday. He's officially listed as questionable.
Indianapolis Colts at Miami Dolphins (-2)
- Colts: G Quenton Nelson (ankle/knee), T Braden Smith (foot/thumb), DE Kwity Paye (hamstring), S Khari Willis (ankle/groin), CB Rock Ya-Sin (ankle) OUT; TE Jack Doyle (back), G Mark Glowinski (knee), RB Jonathan Taylor (knee), QB Carson Wentz (ankles) QUESTIONABLE
- Dolphins: C/G Michael Deiter (foot/quad) OUT
The Colts are having a big mess of injury issues, as two offensive linemen (Nelson and Smith) are out, while another (Glowinski) is questionable, though Glowinski did practice on Friday. That doesn't bode well for Carson Wentz, who's got two hurt ankles and is also questionable. All five Colts players ruled out are starters. Taylor is expected to play barring a setback, but what isn't clear is if the Colts will look to limit his workload.
Deiter was the only player given a game designation for the Dolphins this week. He was a limited participant in practice Wednesday before sitting out Thursday and Friday.
New York Giants at New Orleans Saints (-7)
- Giants: WR Sterling Shepard (hamstring), WR Darius Slayton (hamstring), G Ben Bredeson (hand) OUT; DB Keion Crossen (elbow), DB Nate Ebner (quad), TE Kaden Smith (knee), LB Tae Crowder (hamstring) QUESTIONABLE
- Saints: C Erik McCoy (calf), OT Terron Armstead (elbow) OUT
The Giants will be without two of their top three receivers with Shepard and Slayton out, not a surprise since neither practiced all week. Kadarius Toney will be in line for a much larger role this week.
The Saints' injury report is short but notable. Jameis Winston could be under heavy pressure without two of his best offensive linemen in the lineup.
Tennessee Titans (-6) at New York Jets
- Titans: WR A.J. Brown (hamstring), OLB Bud Dupree (knee), CB Caleb Farley (shoulder), WR Julio Jones (hamstring), DL Larrell Murchison (elbow), P Brett Kern (groin) OUT
- Jets: S Marcus Maye (ankle), WR Elijah Moore (concussion), WR Jeff Smith (concussion) OUT; WR Jamison Crowder (groin), TE Tyler Kroft (rib), RB La'Mical Perine (illness) QUESTIONABLE
The Titans have some serious issues heading into this week, as they will be without three starters in Brown, Dupree and Jones. Tennessee will need its backup receivers to step up to ward off a New York upset.
While they are winless, the Jets defense has not been bad this season. They took a huge hit with Maye's injury, however. The wide receiver position is also one to keep an eye on. Moore and Smith are out while Crowder is questionable. Looks like Corey Davis will get plenty of targets in his revenge game.
- Chiefs: CB Rashad Fenton (concussion) OUT; DE Frank Clark (hamstring), CB Charvarius Ward (quad) QUESTIONABLE
- Eagles: LT Jordan Mailata (knee) OUT
Fenton did not practice all week while Clark and Ward were limited participants Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Clark has played in just one game this season.
The Eagles have just one player listed as out for Sunday, but he's an important one. Philly certainly missed Mailata against Dallas.
Arizona Cardinals at Los Angeles Rams (-4)
- Cardinals: RB Eno Benjamin (hamstring) OUT; OL Kelvin Beachum (ribs), OL Justin Murray (back), OL Justin Pugh (back) QUESTIONABLE
- Rams: RB Darrell Henderson Jr. (ribs), WR Tutu Atwell (illness) QUESTIONABLE
Kyler Murray's protection from Aaron Donald may not be up to par, as both starting guards are questionable. Pugh returned to practice as a full participant Friday, but Beachum did not practice at all this week.
Henderson is listed as questionable, but head coach Sean McVay said Friday he's expected to play.
Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers (-3)
- Seahawks: RB Rashaad Penny (calf), OT Brandon Shell (ankle) OUT; WR D'Wayne Eskridge (concussion) DOUBTFUL; WR Tyler Lockett (hip), LB Benson Mayowa (neck), DE Alton Robinson (neck) QUESTIONABLE
- 49ers: DL Kevin Givens (ankle), RB JaMycal Hasty (ankle) OUT; RB Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) DOUBTFUL; DL Arik Armstead (adductor), DT Javon Kinlaw (knee), CB Emmanuel Moseley (knee) QUESTIONABLE
Lockett is the most interesting name on the Seahawks' injury report, as he's listed as questionable with a hip injury. His practice status has been up and down all week, as he was limited Wednesday, out Thursday and a full participant Friday. DK Metcalf was limited Thursday and Friday with a foot injury, but he does not have a game designation.
The 49ers' running back situation is still something to keep an eye on, but there are some big names that are questionable on defense. At the very least, Armstead, Kinlaw and Moseley were all limited participants in practice Friday. It was the only practice Armstead took part in all week, however.
Baltimore Ravens at Denver Broncos (PICK)
- Ravens: OT Ronnie Stanley (ankle), DE Derek Wolfe (back/hip) OUT; S DeShon Elliott (quad), QB Lamar Jackson (back), LB Pernell McPhee (shoulder), OT Alejandro Villanueva (knee), CB Tavon Young, CB Anthony Averett (ankle), S Geno Stone (thigh), S Chuck Clark (hip), CB Marlon Humphrey (knee) QUESTIONABLE
- Broncos: OG Graham Glasgow (knee) OUT; OG Dalton Risner (ankle), RB Melvin Gordon (ribs/lower leg), LB Andre Mintze (hamstring), DE Shelby Harris (wrist/illness), LB Baron Browning (back), DE Dre'Mont Jones (calf) QUESTIONABLE
The Ravens are banged up with a capital B. Even with questions on the offensive line, Jackson is the obvious name that stands out here. While he's questionable, you would imagine he plays Sunday, as he was a full participant in practice Friday. Baltimore may have to move some pieces around in the secondary depending on if guys like Humphrey or Clark can go or not.
Glasgow won't play Sunday, but Risner is another player who may not either. While he didn't practice Wednesday or Thursday, he was limited Friday. Gordon is an interesting case, as he's dealing with two injuries. Sunday might be a big opportunity for Javonte Williams to step up. Browning and Jones were new additions to the injury report Friday. Both are questionable to play.
Pittsburgh Steelers at Green Bay Packers (-6.5)
- Steelers: DT Carlos Davis (knee), OL Chukwuma Okorafor (concussion), OL Rashaad Coward (ankle) OUT; WR Chase Claypool (hamstring) QUESTIONABLE
- Packers: WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling (hamstring) OUT; OG Elgton Jenkins (ankle), CB Kevin King (concussion) DOUBTFUL; LB Krys Barnes (concussion), DL Jack Heflin (ankle), S Vernon Scott (hamstring) QUESTIONABLE
Okorafor missed practice all week and has been ruled out -- the same goes for Davis on the defensive side of the ball. Claypool seemed to take a step in the wrong direction in practice this week, as he was limited Thursday but did not practice Friday. He's officially listed as questionable.
For the Packers, Aaron Rodgers won't have his deep threat in Valdes-Scantling. Green Bay has two defensive starters dealing with concussions in Barnes and King. Barnes returned to practice as a limited participant Thursday and Friday, while King did not practice at all.
- Buccaneers: RB Giovani Bernard (knee), CB Jamel Dean (knee) OUT; TE Rob Gronkowski (ribs) OUT; OLB Jason Pierre-Paul (shoulder) QUESTIONABLE
- Patriots: RB James White (hip) IR; LB Ja'Whaun Bentley (shoulder), OL Trent Brown (calf), K Nick Folk (knee), LB Kyle Van Noy (groin), OL Isaiah Wynn (knee), DB Kyle Dugger (hamstring), LB Josh Uche (back), CB J.C. Jackson (knee) QUESTIONABLE
Bernard won't get to build off of his big performance this week, as he has been ruled out with a knee injury. The shock of the injury report is Gronkowski, who will miss the game after injuring his ribs last week against the Rams.
The Patriots have several notable names listed as questionable for Sunday night's game -- especially on the defensive side of the ball. In what could be considered good news, all eight of these players were limited participants in practice Friday. Jackson's inclusion is a bit of a surprise, as he popped up on the report Friday with a knee injury.
The Raiders were near full strength in practice Friday, but they did have some players who were limited. Among them were running back Josh Jacobs (ankle), cornerback Trayvon Mullen (shoulder) and safety Roderic Teamer (ankle).
All players were present and accounted for Friday for the Chargers, although star wideout Keenan Allen (ankle), cornerback Chris Harris Jr. (shoulder), defensive lineman Justin Jones (calf) and long snapper Matt Overton were limited participants. Overton was a new addition to the injury report.
2021 NFL Salute to Service Gear is here
Honor our service members while supporting your favorite team. Get camo trucker hats, pullovers hoodies, jerseys, and more. See the entire 2021 NFL Salute to Service collection here. We salute our service members and thank you for your dedication!
We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.