Week 14 in the NFL got underway on Thursday with the Raiders and Rams and now we're full steam ahead to the Sunday slate. Unlike the last few weeks, we do have several clubs on bye -- Falcons, Bears, Packers, Colts, Saints and Commanders. Despite missing a chunk of teams, this slate is loaded with matchups that will have direct impacts on the playoff picture in both conferences, thanks to six divisional games. With that in mind, you'll not want to miss a second.
Of course, with a new week of games comes a new collection of injuries that we need to follow. With teams finishing up the week of practice, they've released their final injury reports and rolled out game statuses for Week 14. Below, you'll be able to find each of those reports and a breakdown of some of the biggest injuries.
All NFL odds via Caesars Sportsbook.
Jets at Bills (-10)
- Jets: DE Micheal Clemons (illness) QUESTIONABLE
- Bills: FB Reggie Gilliam (ankle), DT Jordan Phillips (shoulder) OUT; OT Dion Dawkins (ankle), LB Matt Milano (knee) QUESTIONABLE
New York is largely healthy coming into Week 14, despite an illness running through the locker room that did see a number of players miss time during the week, including Corey Davis, George Fant and D.J. Reed. However, they were all back at practice as full participants on Friday, so they seem all set to go for this AFC East matchup.
The Bills saw Milano practice for the first time this week on a limited basis on Friday, which does hold out hope that he'll be able to play through his knee injury. Meanwhile, Dawkins was a full participant in practice on Friday, which trends favorably for Week 14 despite his questionable tag. Fellow offensive lineman David Quessenberry (ankle) has no injury designation after practicing fully on Friday.
Browns at Bengals (-5.5)
- Browns: NONE
- Bengals: TE Hayden Hurst (calf) OUT
Cleveland is set to be fully healthy coming into Week 14. Cooper suffered a hip injury during Thursday's practice and did not participate on Friday, but he is officially active. Head coach Kevin Stefanski told reporters that the team had to "take this over the next couple of days and see where it lands." The Browns are also set to see the return of tight end David Njoku after he missed last week due to a knee injury.
Cincinnati is set to get running back Joe Mixon back in the fold this week after he practiced fully and does not carry an injury designation for Week 14. Mixon had previously missed time due to a concussion. While the Bengals will reinsert Mixon back into the lineup, they won't have Hurst, who has been ruled out due to a calf injury that forced him to miss the entire week of practice.
Texans at Cowboys (-17)
- Texans: WR Nico Collins (foot), WR Brandin Cooks (calf), DL Kurt Hinish (shoulder), DB Derek Stingley Jr. (hamstring/illness) OUT; FB Troy Hairston (chest), DL Mario Addison (knee), K Ka'imi Fairbairn (right groin), OL Justin McCray (hamstring), LB Garret Wallow QUESTIONABLE
- Cowboys: CB Anthony Brown (Achilles) OUT; LB Leighton Vander Esch (illness) QUESTIONABLE
The Texans are down several receivers again in Sunday's matchup as Collins and Cooks will miss this week. The top receivers for Houston will be Phillip Dorsett and Chris Moore. For a team struggling on offense, the top two receivers being out is less than ideal.
For the Cowboys, Kelvin Joseph is in line to get the start for Brown. Jayron Kearse (shoulder) and DeMarcus Lawrence (foot) were not given injury designations.
Vikings at Lions (-2)
- Vikings: DE Jonathan Bullard (bicep), C Garrett Bradbury (back), OT Christian Darrisaw (concussion), S Harrison Smith (illness, neck) OUT
- Lions: G Kayode Awosika (ankle), OLB Derrick Barnes (knee), CB Chase Lucas (hamstring) OUT; G Evan Brown (ankle) DOUBTFUL; DB Will Harris (hip), CB Jeff Okudah (illness), WR Kalif Raymond (illness), QB Nate Sudfeld (illness) QUESTIONABLE.
Darrisaw missed the previous two games due to a concussion, but practiced all week. Still, he will miss Sunday's matchup vs. Detroit.
If the Lions are down Brown and Awosika for this week, they'll be thin at guard again. Logan Stenberg will be in line to start at right guard.
Jaguars at Titans (-3.5)
- Jaguars: LB Chad Muma (ankle) OUT;, S Andre Cisco (shoulder), QUESTIONABLE
- Titans: DE Denico Autry (knee), CB Tre Avery (concussion), WR C.J. Board (rib), WR Treylon Burks (concussion), CB Kristian Fulton (groin), LB David Long (hamstring) OUT; RB Hassan Haskins (hip), DT Teair Tart (ankle) QUESTIONABLE
The Jaguars saw Lawrence practice for the first time this week on Friday, and he is active on Sunday. Due to a toe injury, he was a limited participant in the Jags' last practice session. One of his top receivers, Zay Jones, is active.
The Titans will be down both Burks and Board on Sunday, leaving them thin at wide receiver. Robert Woods and Nick Westbrook-Ikhine are the top two receivers, while Cody Hollister is the No. 3. In what is good news for the Titans, star defensive lineman Jeffery Simmons is active.
Eagles (-7) at Giants
- Eagles: LB Shaun Bradley (hamstring) OUT
- Giants: OL Josh Ezeudu (neck), CB Adoree' Jackson (knee), OL Shane Lemieux (toe), DL Leonard Williams (neck) OUT
Bradley is the only injury on the Eagles this week. One of the key players on special teams, look for Christian Elliss to get a practice squad promotion this weekend.
Head coach Brian Daboll told reporters on Friday that Saquon Barkley's neck was "a little sore," but confirmed Sunday the RB will play.
Ravens at Steelers (-2)
- Ravens: CB Daryl Worley (hamstring) QB Lamar Jackson (knee) OUT; OL Patrick Mekari (toe), OLB Del'Shawn Phillips (quad), LB Patrick Queen (thigh), LB Kristian Welch (concussion), G Kevin Zeitler (knee) QUESTIONABLE
The Ravens officially listed Jackson as doubtful after not practicing all week due to a knee injury he suffered against Denver last week. Head coach John Harbaugh told reporters Friday that "it looks like it's going to be Tyler [Huntley]" who starts, and that is the case. J.K. Dobbins is also active after being out the last six games with a knee issue.
Pittsburgh's injury report is clean after the Steelers took designations off of T.J. Watt (rib), Diontae Johnson (hip) and Malik Reed (back).
Chiefs (-9) at Broncos
- Chiefs: WR Kadarius Toney (hamstring) G Joe Thuney (ankle) QUESTIONABLE
- Broncos: LB Dakota Allen (hamstring), TE Andrew Beck (hamstring/illness), WR Courtland Sutton (hamstring) OUT; G Dalton Risner (shoulder/back), DT D.J. Jones (shoulder), LB Justin Strnad (knee) QUESTIONABLE
Thuney and Toney are questionable for the Chiefs, but head coach Andy Reid has been optimistic both will play this week. Toney was "moving around pretty good" and Thuney has "felt better" the last few days.
For the Broncos, Risner did not practice on Wednesday and Thursday with shoulder and back injuries -- but was limited Friday. He'll be a game-time decision. Having Jerry Jeudy (ankle) back as the top target will be huge for Russell Wilson. Kendall Hinton will be the No. 2.
Buccaneers at 49ers (-3.5)
- Buccaneers: FS Mike Edwards (hamstring), S Antoine Winfield Jr. (ankle), RT Tristan Wirfs (ankle/knee) DOUBTFUL; CB Sean Murphy-Bunting (quad), DE Akiem Hicks (foot), RB Leonard Fournette (foot) QUESTIONABLE
- 49ers: QB Jimmy Garoppolo (foot), DL Hassan Ridgeway (pectoral), S Tarvarius Moore (knee) OUT; DL Nick Bosa (hamstring) QUESTIONABLE
Fournette did not practice Friday for the Buccaneers, which may prognosticate his status for Sunday. Winfield and Wirfs did not practice all week.
Whether Bosa plays for the 49ers Sunday is up in the air. Head coach Kyle Shanahan is hopeful Bosa can go despite not practicing all week. Remember the 49ers are facing a short week with a Thursday game coming. Christian McCaffrey (knee) was not given an injury designation.
Panthers at Seahawks (-3.5)
- Panthers: OLB Cory Littleton (ankle), FS Myles Hartsfield (ankle), DT Matthew Ioannidis (calf), S Xavier Woods (knee) QUESTIONABLE
- Seahawks: WR DK Metcalf (hip), S Ryan Neal (knee), TE Will Dissly (calf), RB Kenneth Walker III (ankle), RB DeeJay Dallas (ankle) QUESTIONABLE
Carolina is as healthy as a team could hope to be coming out of the bye as it did not have to rule any player out for Sunday's matchup in Seattle on Friday. Just four players were listed on the final injury report and all are designated as questionable and were either limited or full participants during Friday's practice. For Littleton, this was his first practice of the week after sitting out both Wednesday and Thursday. His limited participation gives him some hope to play in Week 14.
The Seahawks could be down their top two skill position players in Metcalf and Walker for Sunday. Metcalf was limited Thursday and did not practice Friday, but Seattle is giving him a few days to rest a mysterious hip injury that popped on the injury report this week. While Metcalf appears to be playing Sunday, head coach Pete Carroll said Walker and Dallas are in a "wait-and-see" mode -- as the two are true game-time decisions though both are reportedly not expected to play. Travis Homer will be ready as the No. 1 back.
Dolphins (-3) at Chargers
- Dolphins: WR River Cracraft (calf) DOUBTFUL; DT Justin Zimmer (back), TE Durham Smythe (quad/knee), QB Teddy Bridgewater (knee), T Terron Armstead (toe/pectoral) QUESTIONABLE
- Chargers: CB Bryce Callahan (groin), S Derwin James (quad), DT Sebastian Joseph-Day (knee), T Trey Pipkins (knee) DOUBTFUL; TE Richard Rodgers (knee) QUESTIONABLE
Armstead is trending toward playing for the Dolphins after being limited in practice Friday. The star left tackle was inactive last week after being a game-time decision with a pectoral injury. Head coach Mike McDaniel says he "feels good" about Armstead being able to play.
The best news for the Chargers is that Mike Williams (ankle) was not given an injury designation, so he's good to go for Sunday. Los Angeles has been sick with the injury bug all year -- and Sunday will remain the same. James, Joseph-Day, Callahan and Pipkins are doubtful for Sunday's game as well -- that's four starters.
Patriots (-1.5) at Cardinals, Monday
- Patriots: WR Jakobi Meyers (concussion), CB Jalen Mills (groin), OT Isaiah Wynn (foot) OUT; RB Damien Harris (thigh) DOUBTFUL; OT Trent Brown (illness), OT Yodny Cajuste (calf/back) QUESTIONABLE
- Cardinals: OL Rashaad Coward (chest), WR Rondale Moore (groin), CB Byron Murphy (back) OUT; DL Zach Allen (illness), DL Jonathan Ledbetter (back), S Charles Washington (chest) QUESTIONABLE
With Myers out, expect a larger role Monday night for Kendrick Bourne–, who caught just 19 passes in the season's first 11 games. Conor McDermott, a six-year veteran with 44 regular season games under his belt, is slated to replace Wynn in the starting lineup. Rookie fourth-round pick Jack Jones is expected to fill Mills' starting spot on the defensive side. Jones has two interceptions this season, which includes a pick-six during New England's Week 4 loss to the Packers.
DeAndre Hopkins will play after missing Thursday's practice with an illness. The former All-Pro caught 49 passes for 574 yards and three touchdowns in six games this season.