Cal Poly @ UC Davis
Regular Season Records: Cal Poly 7-20; UC Davis 12-10
What to Know
The Cal Poly Mustangs and the UC Davis Aggies are set to clash at 11:30 p.m. ET March 8 at Dollar Loan Center in the first round of the Big West Conference Tourney. Cal Poly will be strutting in after a win while the Aggies will be stumbling in from a defeat.
The Mustangs sure made it a nail-biter, but they managed to escape with an 80-76 victory over the UC San Diego Tritons this past Saturday.
Speaking of close games: it was close but no cigar for UC Davis as they fell 62-59 to the Cal State Fullerton Titans this past Saturday.
Cal Poly is expected to lose this next one by 6. They are currently four-for-four against the spread in their most recent games, however, a trend bettors might want to take into account.
Cal Poly beat UC Davis 82-74 when the two teams last met earlier in the regular season. Will the Mustangs repeat their success, or do the Aggies have a better game plan this time around? We'll find out soon enough.
How To Watch
- When: Tuesday at 11:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Dollar Loan Center -- Henderson, Nevada
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Aggies are a solid 6-point favorite against the Mustangs, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Aggies as a 5.5-point favorite.
UC Davis have won 11 out of their last 14 games against Cal Poly.
- Jan 15, 2022 - Cal Poly 82 vs. UC Davis 74
- Feb 27, 2021 - UC Davis 68 vs. Cal Poly 66
- Feb 26, 2021 - UC Davis 69 vs. Cal Poly 61
- Feb 20, 2020 - UC Davis 77 vs. Cal Poly 62
- Feb 01, 2020 - UC Davis 66 vs. Cal Poly 51
- Feb 07, 2019 - UC Davis 63 vs. Cal Poly 53
- Jan 19, 2019 - UC Davis 75 vs. Cal Poly 63
- Feb 15, 2018 - UC Davis 92 vs. Cal Poly 84
- Jan 27, 2018 - UC Davis 80 vs. Cal Poly 56
- Mar 09, 2017 - UC Davis 66 vs. Cal Poly 55
- Feb 02, 2017 - Cal Poly 74 vs. UC Davis 70
- Jan 07, 2017 - UC Davis 68 vs. Cal Poly 64
- Feb 18, 2016 - Cal Poly 58 vs. UC Davis 53
- Jan 30, 2016 - UC Davis 66 vs. Cal Poly 52