UNC-Wilmington @ Drexel
Current Records: UNC-Wilmington 19-8; Drexel 14-12
What to Know
The UNC-Wilmington Seahawks have enjoyed the comforts of home their last four games, but now they must head out on the road. UNC-Wilmington and the Drexel Dragons will face off in a Colonial battle at 7 p.m. ET Thursday at John A Daskalakis Center. Bragging rights belong to the Seahawks for now since they're up 9-3 across their past 12 matchups.
UNC-Wilmington was just a bucket shy of a victory on Saturday and fell 77-76 to the James Madison Dukes.
Meanwhile, Drexel strolled past the Elon Phoenix with points to spare on Saturday, taking the game 71-60.
UNC-Wilmington is expected to lose this next one by 5. However, those who like betting on the underdog should be happy to hear that they are 8-3-1 against the spread when expected to lose.
UNC-Wilmington is now 19-8 while the Dragons sit at 14-12. Drexel is 3-10 after wins this year, and the Seahawks are 5-3 after losses.
How To Watch
- When: Thursday at 7 p.m. ET
- Where: John A Daskalakis Center -- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Dragons are a 5-point favorite against the Seahawks, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Dragons as a 5.5-point favorite.
UNC-Wilmington have won nine out of their last 12 games against Drexel.
- Jan 31, 2022 - UNC-Wilmington 70 vs. Drexel 63
- Mar 07, 2020 - Drexel 66 vs. UNC-Wilmington 55
- Feb 27, 2020 - UNC-Wilmington 76 vs. Drexel 65
- Dec 30, 2019 - Drexel 71 vs. UNC-Wilmington 66
- Feb 07, 2019 - Drexel 69 vs. UNC-Wilmington 57
- Jan 12, 2019 - UNC-Wilmington 97 vs. Drexel 83
- Feb 24, 2018 - UNC-Wilmington 83 vs. Drexel 82
- Jan 02, 2018 - UNC-Wilmington 107 vs. Drexel 87
- Jan 21, 2017 - UNC-Wilmington 87 vs. Drexel 74
- Jan 05, 2017 - UNC-Wilmington 90 vs. Drexel 72
- Jan 24, 2016 - UNC-Wilmington 77 vs. Drexel 71
- Dec 31, 2015 - UNC-Wilmington 75 vs. Drexel 63