Tulane @ South Florida
Current Records: Tulane 16-7; South Florida 11-15
What to Know
The Tulane Green Wave won both of their matches against the South Florida Bulls last season (68-54 and 76-57) and are aiming for the same result Saturday. Tulane and South Florida will face off in an American Athletic battle at 8 p.m. ET at Yuengling Center. Both teams have set a high bar for this game after stand-out offensive performances in their previous games.
The Green Wave netted a 101-94 win over the Cincinnati Bearcats last Tuesday. Tulane's success was spearheaded by the efforts of guard Jalen Cook, who posted a double-double on 27 points and 14 dimes, and forward Kevin Cross, who dropped a double-double on 27 points and 15 rebounds along with six assists.
Meanwhile, South Florida took their contest against the Tulsa Golden Hurricane on Wednesday by a conclusive 96-69 score. South Florida got double-digit scores from four players: center Russel Tchewa (21), guard Selton Miguel (16), forward Keyshawn Bryant (16), and guard Tyler Harris (10). Harris hadn't helped his team much against Cincinnati on Saturday, so this was a nice turnaround for him.
The Green Wave are the favorite in this one, with an expected 3.5-point margin of victory. They are currently four-for-four against the spread in their most recent games, a trend bettors might want to take into account.
Their wins bumped Tulane to 16-7 and South Florida to 11-15. We'll see which team can carry over their success and which team inevitably falls when Tulane and South Florida clash.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: Yuengling Center -- Tampa, Florida
- TV: ESPN University
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $10.00
The Green Wave are a 3.5-point favorite against the Bulls, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Green Wave as a 3-point favorite.
See college basketball picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine's advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Tulane have won seven out of their last 12 games against South Florida.
- Feb 15, 2022 - Tulane 76 vs. South Florida 57
- Jan 08, 2022 - Tulane 68 vs. South Florida 54
- Feb 14, 2021 - Tulane 62 vs. South Florida 59
- Jan 29, 2020 - South Florida 66 vs. Tulane 52
- Mar 06, 2019 - South Florida 75 vs. Tulane 70
- Jan 09, 2019 - South Florida 66 vs. Tulane 48
- Feb 24, 2018 - Tulane 79 vs. South Florida 68
- Jan 25, 2018 - South Florida 80 vs. Tulane 75
- Feb 18, 2017 - Tulane 94 vs. South Florida 71
- Jan 11, 2017 - Tulane 82 vs. South Florida 67
- Jan 27, 2016 - South Florida 73 vs. Tulane 60
- Jan 12, 2016 - Tulane 81 vs. South Florida 70