Gardner-Webb @ Presbyterian
Current Records: Gardner-Webb 15-11; Presbyterian 11-17
What to Know
The Presbyterian Blue Hose are 3-10 against the Gardner-Webb Bulldogs since December of 2015, but they'll have a chance to close the gap a little bit Saturday. The Blue Hose and Gardner-Webb will face off in a Big South battle at 4 p.m. ET at Ross E. Templeton P.E. Center. The point spread is more or less neutral, so fans should expect a close game.
Presbyterian was within striking distance but couldn't close the gap on Wednesday as they fell 60-55 to the South Carolina Upstate Spartans.
Meanwhile, the contest between the Bulldogs and the Winthrop Eagles on Wednesday was not particularly close, with Gardner-Webb falling 81-70.
Both of these teams will be looking to put their recent losses behind them and walk away with a victory. Check back to see which squad is able to work their way into the win column.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 4 p.m. ET
- Where: Ross E. Templeton P.E. Center -- Clinton, South Carolina
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Bulldogs are a slight 1.5-point favorite against the Blue Hose, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 1.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
Gardner-Webb have won ten out of their last 13 games against Presbyterian.
- Jan 12, 2022 - Gardner-Webb 64 vs. Presbyterian 61
- Feb 05, 2021 - Gardner-Webb 91 vs. Presbyterian 64
- Feb 04, 2021 - Gardner-Webb 59 vs. Presbyterian 53
- Feb 06, 2020 - Presbyterian 65 vs. Gardner-Webb 61
- Jan 04, 2020 - Presbyterian 68 vs. Gardner-Webb 62
- Feb 27, 2019 - Gardner-Webb 78 vs. Presbyterian 70
- Feb 09, 2019 - Presbyterian 103 vs. Gardner-Webb 101
- Feb 22, 2018 - Gardner-Webb 78 vs. Presbyterian 63
- Jan 18, 2018 - Gardner-Webb 61 vs. Presbyterian 53
- Feb 18, 2017 - Gardner-Webb 84 vs. Presbyterian 56
- Jan 21, 2017 - Gardner-Webb 78 vs. Presbyterian 61
- Feb 06, 2016 - Gardner-Webb 69 vs. Presbyterian 66
- Dec 02, 2015 - Gardner-Webb 87 vs. Presbyterian 76