Nevada @ New Mexico
Current Records: Nevada 18-6; New Mexico 19-4
What to Know
The Nevada Wolf Pack are 12-3 against the New Mexico Lobos since December of 2015, and they'll have a chance to extend that success Tuesday. The Wolf Pack and New Mexico will face off in a Mountain West battle at 10:30 p.m. ET at The Pit. If the game is anything like Nevada's 97-94 victory from their previous meeting in January, the scorekeeper will be kept real busy.
Nevada made easy work of the Air Force Falcons this past Friday and carried off a 72-52 win. Among those leading the charge for Nevada was guard Jarod Lucas, who had 19 points in addition to five boards.
Meanwhile, the contest between New Mexico and the Utah State Aggies last Wednesday was not particularly close, with the Lobos falling 84-73. Five players on New Mexico scored in the double digits: guard Jamal Mashburn Jr. (17), forward Morris Udeze (16), guard Jaelen House (14), guard Javonte Johnson (10), and forward Josiah Allick (10).
The Wolf Pack are expected to lose this next one by 4.5. They might be worth taking a chance on against the spread, however, as they are currently on a two-game streak of ATS wins.
Nevada's win lifted them to 18-6 while New Mexico's loss dropped them down to 19-4. We'll see if Nevada can repeat their recent success or if New Mexico bounces back and reverse their fortune.
How To Watch
- When: Tuesday at 10:30 p.m. ET
- Where: The Pit -- Albuquerque, New Mexico
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $45.00
The Lobos are a 4.5-point favorite against the Wolf Pack, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Lobos as a 4-point favorite.
See college basketball picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine's advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Nevada have won 12 out of their last 15 games against New Mexico.
- Jan 23, 2023 - Nevada 97 vs. New Mexico 94
- Mar 09, 2022 - Nevada 79 vs. New Mexico 72
- Jan 01, 2022 - Nevada 79 vs. New Mexico 70
- Jan 02, 2021 - Nevada 84 vs. New Mexico 74
- Dec 31, 2020 - Nevada 68 vs. New Mexico 54
- Feb 18, 2020 - Nevada 88 vs. New Mexico 74
- Jan 25, 2020 - Nevada 96 vs. New Mexico 74
- Feb 09, 2019 - Nevada 91 vs. New Mexico 62
- Jan 05, 2019 - New Mexico 85 vs. Nevada 58
- Dec 30, 2017 - Nevada 77 vs. New Mexico 74
- Jan 28, 2017 - Nevada 82 vs. New Mexico 65
- Jan 07, 2017 - Nevada 105 vs. New Mexico 104
- Mar 10, 2016 - Nevada 64 vs. New Mexico 62
- Mar 05, 2016 - New Mexico 71 vs. Nevada 66
- Dec 30, 2015 - New Mexico 88 vs. Nevada 76