Rider @ Marist
Current Records: Rider 9-9; Marist 7-11
What to Know
The Marist Red Foxes are 3-12 against the Rider Broncs since January of 2016, but they'll have a chance to close the gap a little bit Friday. Marist and Rider will face off in an MAAC battle at 7 p.m. ET at McCann Center. The point spread is more or less neutral, so fans should expect a close matchup.
It was close but no cigar for the Red Foxes as they fell 59-55 to the Mount St. Mary's Mountaineers on Sunday.
Speaking of close games: the Broncs came out on top in a nail-biter against the Manhattan Jaspers on Sunday, sneaking past 67-65.
Rider's victory lifted them to 9-9 while Marist's loss dropped them down to 7-11. We'll see if Rider can repeat their recent success or if Marist bounces back and reverse their fortune.
How To Watch
- When: Friday at 7 p.m. ET
- Where: McCann Center -- Poughkeepsie, New York
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Broncs are a slight 2.5-point favorite against the Red Foxes, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Broncs as a 2-point favorite.
See college basketball picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine's advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Rider have won 12 out of their last 15 games against Marist.
- Dec 22, 2022 - Rider 77 vs. Marist 71
- Jan 09, 2022 - Rider 79 vs. Marist 75
- Dec 05, 2021 - Marist 79 vs. Rider 67
- Jan 23, 2021 - Marist 76 vs. Rider 67
- Jan 22, 2021 - Rider 76 vs. Marist 64
- Jan 12, 2020 - Rider 69 vs. Marist 52
- Dec 16, 2019 - Rider 74 vs. Marist 64
- Mar 03, 2019 - Rider 75 vs. Marist 64
- Jan 27, 2019 - Rider 86 vs. Marist 85
- Feb 10, 2018 - Rider 89 vs. Marist 79
- Jan 20, 2018 - Rider 60 vs. Marist 57
- Jan 21, 2017 - Rider 84 vs. Marist 66
- Jan 06, 2017 - Rider 73 vs. Marist 62
- Feb 23, 2016 - Marist 71 vs. Rider 58
- Jan 14, 2016 - Rider 102 vs. Marist 100