IUPUI @ Youngstown State
Current Records: IUPUI 3-22; Youngstown State 17-11
What to Know
The IUPUI Jaguars are on the road again Saturday and play against the Youngstown State Penguins at 2 p.m. ET Feb. 19 at Beeghly Physical Education Center. These two teams seek to continue their momentum from their previous wins.
After constant struggles on the road, the Jaguars have finally found some success away from home. They beat the Robert Morris Colonials 66-56 on Thursday.
Meanwhile, Youngstown State was able to grind out a solid victory over the Illinois-Chicago Flames on Thursday, winning 88-79.
IUPUI is the clear underdog, so they're hoping it's the size of the fight that determines this one. They are currently two-for-two against the spread in their most recent games, however, a trend bettors might want to take into account.
IUPUI was within striking distance but couldn't close the gap in the teams' previous meeting earlier this month as they fell 61-55 to Youngstown State. Can IUPUI avenge their defeat, or is history doomed to repeat itself? We'll soon find out.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 2 p.m. ET
- Where: Beeghly Physical Education Center -- Youngstown, Ohio
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $45.00
The Penguins are a big 17.5-point favorite against the Jaguars, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 17.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
Youngstown State have won eight out of their last nine games against IUPUI.
- Feb 03, 2022 - Youngstown State 61 vs. IUPUI 55
- Feb 20, 2021 - Youngstown State 77 vs. IUPUI 70
- Feb 19, 2021 - IUPUI 72 vs. Youngstown State 70
- Feb 01, 2020 - Youngstown State 91 vs. IUPUI 76
- Dec 28, 2019 - Youngstown State 83 vs. IUPUI 73
- Feb 14, 2019 - Youngstown State 75 vs. IUPUI 73
- Jan 12, 2019 - Youngstown State 82 vs. IUPUI 76
- Feb 10, 2018 - Youngstown State 84 vs. IUPUI 80
- Jan 20, 2018 - Youngstown State 85 vs. IUPUI 62