Binghamton @ UMBC
Current Records: Binghamton 11-15; UMBC 15-13
What to Know
The Binghamton Bearcats will hit the road for the second straight game as they head to Chesapeake Employers Insurance Arena at 7 p.m. ET Tuesday. The UMBC Retrievers will be strutting in after a victory while the Bearcats will be stumbling in from a loss.
It was close but no cigar for Binghamton as they fell 66-62 to the New Hamp. Wildcats this past Saturday.
Meanwhile, UMBC strolled past the Maine Black Bears with points to spare this past Saturday, taking the contest 93-79.
Binghamton is expected to lose this next one by 6.5. However, those who like betting on the underdog should be happy to hear that they are 10-5 against the spread when expected to lose.
Binghamton was close but no cigar in the teams' previous meeting in January as they fell 70-68 to UMBC. Can the Bearcats avenge their defeat, or is history doomed to repeat itself? We'll soon find out.
How To Watch
- When: Tuesday at 7 p.m. ET
- Where: Chesapeake Employers Insurance Arena -- Baltimore, Maryland
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Retrievers are a solid 6.5-point favorite against the Bearcats, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 6.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
UMBC have won nine out of their last 13 games against Binghamton.
- Jan 29, 2022 - UMBC 70 vs. Binghamton 68
- Dec 28, 2020 - Binghamton 75 vs. UMBC 69
- Dec 27, 2020 - UMBC 74 vs. Binghamton 67
- Feb 26, 2020 - Binghamton 76 vs. UMBC 74
- Jan 08, 2020 - Binghamton 79 vs. UMBC 75
- Feb 13, 2019 - UMBC 64 vs. Binghamton 50
- Jan 16, 2019 - UMBC 68 vs. Binghamton 49
- Feb 08, 2018 - UMBC 78 vs. Binghamton 68
- Jan 24, 2018 - UMBC 69 vs. Binghamton 57
- Feb 01, 2017 - UMBC 92 vs. Binghamton 74
- Jan 05, 2017 - UMBC 85 vs. Binghamton 71
- Feb 24, 2016 - UMBC 80 vs. Binghamton 79
- Jan 27, 2016 - Binghamton 66 vs. UMBC 57