Colgate @ Syracuse
Current Records: Colgate 2-1; Syracuse 1-0
What to Know
The Syracuse Orange will play host again and welcome the Colgate Raiders to JMA Wireless Dome, where tip-off is scheduled for 7 p.m. ET Tuesday. The Orange are the favorite in this one, with an expected 7.5-point margin of victory.
While not quite a landslide, the contest between 'Cuse and the Lehigh Mountain Hawks last week was still a pretty decisive one as 'Cuse wrapped it up with a 90-72 victory at home. Syracuse's Jesse Edwards was one of the most active players for the team, posting a double-double on 18 points and 11 boards in addition to three blocks.
Meanwhile, Colgate took their matchup at home on Sunday with ease, bagging a 93-60 win over the Wells College Express.
The wins brought 'Cuse up to 1-0 and Colgate to 2-1. Two last-season offensive stats to keep in the back of your head while watching: The Orange rank 19th in college basketball when it comes to field goal percentage, with 45.10% on the season. The Raiders displayed some offensive firepower of their own as they come into the game boasting the 31st highest field goal percentage in college basketball at 47.40%. This one is shaping up to be an exciting offensive shootout.
How To Watch
- When: Tuesday at 7 p.m. ET
- Where: JMA Wireless Dome -- Syracuse, New York
- TV: ESPN Plus
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $3.72
The Orange are a big 7.5-point favorite against the Raiders, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Orange as a 7-point favorite.
Syracuse have won five out of their last six games against Colgate.
- Nov 20, 2021 - Colgate 100 vs. Syracuse 85
- Nov 13, 2019 - Syracuse 70 vs. Colgate 54
- Nov 21, 2018 - Syracuse 77 vs. Colgate 56
- Dec 09, 2017 - Syracuse 72 vs. Colgate 58
- Nov 11, 2016 - Syracuse 83 vs. Colgate 55
- Dec 08, 2015 - Syracuse 78 vs. Colgate 51