Manhattan @ Marist
Current Records: Manhattan 14-11; Marist 13-13
What to Know
The Manhattan Jaspers and the Marist Red Foxes will face off in an MAAC clash at 7 p.m. ET Feb. 25 at McCann Center. Both teams come into the game bolstered by wins in their previous games.
Manhattan didn't have too much breathing room in their matchup with the Rider Broncs on Sunday, but they still walked away with an 84-78 victory.
Meanwhile, Marist escaped with a win on Sunday against the Quinnipiac Bobcats by the margin of a single free throw, 67-66.
The Jaspers are expected to lose this next one by 5.5. They are currently three-for-three against the spread in their most recent games, however, a trend bettors might want to take into account.
The wins brought Manhattan up to 14-11 and Marist to 13-13. Manhattan is 7-6 after wins this season, the Red Foxes 6-6.
How To Watch
- When: Friday at 7 p.m. ET
- Where: McCann Center -- Poughkeepsie, New York
- TV: ESPN University
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Red Foxes are a solid 5.5-point favorite against the Jaspers, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Red Foxes as a 6-point favorite.
Marist have won eight out of their last 14 games against Manhattan.
- Jan 30, 2022 - Manhattan 72 vs. Marist 66
- Dec 20, 2020 - Marist 72 vs. Manhattan 67
- Dec 19, 2020 - Marist 61 vs. Manhattan 39
- Feb 26, 2020 - Manhattan 65 vs. Marist 56
- Jan 22, 2020 - Marist 75 vs. Manhattan 73
- Jan 21, 2019 - Marist 62 vs. Manhattan 46
- Jan 08, 2019 - Marist 78 vs. Manhattan 63
- Jan 30, 2018 - Marist 62 vs. Manhattan 59
- Jan 02, 2018 - Manhattan 101 vs. Marist 96
- Feb 04, 2017 - Manhattan 68 vs. Marist 67
- Jan 02, 2017 - Marist 90 vs. Manhattan 88
- Mar 03, 2016 - Manhattan 81 vs. Marist 63
- Feb 13, 2016 - Manhattan 81 vs. Marist 73
- Dec 06, 2015 - Marist 75 vs. Manhattan 70