Rider @ Fairfield
Current Records: Rider 11-17; Fairfield 13-16
What to Know
After two games on the road, the Fairfield Stags are heading back home. The Stags and the Rider Broncs will face off in an MAAC battle at 7:30 p.m. ET Thursday at Webster Bank Arena at Harbor Yard. Fairfield should still be riding high after a win, while Rider will be looking to right the ship.
Things were close when Fairfield and the Manhattan Jaspers clashed on Sunday, but Fairfield ultimately edged out the opposition 66-62.
Meanwhile, Rider was within striking distance but couldn't close the gap on Sunday as they fell 67-61 to the Iona Gaels.
Fairfield is the favorite in this one, with an expected 3.5-point margin of victory. Their home court has been no bettor's paradise, though, as they've failed to beat the spread in nine of their 14 home games.
The Stags are now 13-16 while the Broncs sit at 11-17. Fairfield is 8-4 after wins this year, and Rider is 6-10 after losses.
How To Watch
- When: Thursday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Webster Bank Arena at Harbor Yard -- Bridgeport, Connecticut
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $30.99
The Stags are a 3.5-point favorite against the Broncs, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Stags as a 4-point favorite.
Fairfield and Rider both have six wins in their last 12 games.
- Jan 28, 2022 - Fairfield 76 vs. Rider 65
- Jan 02, 2021 - Fairfield 72 vs. Rider 56
- Jan 01, 2021 - Rider 70 vs. Fairfield 62
- Mar 01, 2020 - Rider 65 vs. Fairfield 51
- Jan 31, 2020 - Rider 68 vs. Fairfield 52
- Jan 03, 2019 - Rider 83 vs. Fairfield 82
- Jan 23, 2018 - Rider 90 vs. Fairfield 88
- Jan 05, 2018 - Rider 96 vs. Fairfield 77
- Feb 13, 2017 - Fairfield 69 vs. Rider 67
- Dec 01, 2016 - Fairfield 76 vs. Rider 67
- Jan 09, 2016 - Fairfield 69 vs. Rider 64
- Dec 04, 2015 - Fairfield 74 vs. Rider 70