Northeastern @ Boston University
What to Know
The Boston University Terriers and the Northeastern Huskies will face off at 7:30 p.m. ET November 7th at Case Gym to kick off their 2022 seasons. Boston University was on the positive side of .500 (22-13) last season and is hoping to kick off an even more successful year. Meanwhile, last year was nothing to brag about for Northeastern (9-22), so the team is looking forward to a new start.
A pair of numbers to keep in mind before tip-off: The Terriers were 48th worst when it came to takeaways last year, with the squad coming up with only 11.1 on average (bottom 86%). Northeasterns had an even harder time: they ranked 14th worst with respect to takeaways last season, where the team accrued only 10.3 on average (bottom 96%). It's possible one of these Achilles' heels will wind up tripping the losing team up.
The neutral point spread forecasts a close one for these two. We'll see if the game is as close as the oddsmakers expect or if one of these teams has a surprise blowout in them.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Case Gym -- Boston, Massachusetts
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Terriers are a slight 2-point favorite against the Huskies, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 2-point spread, and stayed right there.
Northeastern have won five out of their last seven games against Boston University.
- Nov 16, 2021 - Northeastern 49 vs. Boston University 48
- Nov 05, 2019 - Northeastern 72 vs. Boston University 67
- Nov 06, 2018 - Boston University 77 vs. Northeastern 74
- Nov 10, 2017 - Northeastern 65 vs. Boston University 59
- Nov 18, 2016 - Boston University 65 vs. Northeastern 63
- Nov 11, 2016 - Northeastern 87 vs. Boston University 77
- Nov 13, 2015 - Northeastern 87 vs. Boston University 84