Jordan Love, Devin Singletary, Jaylen Warren and Trey McBride are all among the top five in players in the Fantasy football rankings over the last three weeks. In the case of Love, he's racked up more Fantasy points than the likes of Tua Tagovailoa and Jared Goff ahead of a matchup versus Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs on Sunday Night Football. However, your Week 13 Fantasy football strategy should take into account that Kansas City has allowed the fifth-fewest Fantasy points to QBs. What other Week 13 Fantasy football advice could you use before deciding who to start and who to sit? Before setting your Fantasy football lineups, be sure to check out the Week 13 Fantasy football rankings from the proven computer model at SportsLine.
The model is powered by the same people who generated projections for all three major Fantasy sites, and it beat human experts last season when there was a big difference in ranking. The 2023 Fantasy football PPR rankings and 2023 Fantasy football standard projections update multiple times daily, so you're always getting the best Fantasy football advice and the latest Fantasy football tiers.
Top Week 13 Fantasy football QB rankings
Here's a look at SportsLine's top Week 13 Fantasy football QB picks:
1. Tua Tagovailoa, Miami Dolphins: Tagovailoa completed 21 of 30 passes for 243 yards, one touchdown and two interceptions in Friday's 34-13 win over the Jets. It wasn't his most prolific outing of the season, but Tagovailoa gets a mouthwatering matchup against the Washington Commanders in Week 13. The Commanders just allowed 331 passing yards and four touchdowns to Dak Prescott on Thanksgiving.
2. Patrick Mahomes, Kansas City Chiefs: Mahomes has now thrown multiple touchdowns in three straight games after completing 27 of 34 pass attempts for 298 yards and a pair of touchdowns in Sunday's 31-17 win over the Raiders. Mahomes remains one of the most consistent quarterback in Fantasy football and he'll square off against the Green Bay Packers on Sunday night.
3. Sam Howell, Washington Commanders: Howell leads the NFL in passing with 3,339 yards through 12 games. He's thrown for 300 or more yards in four of his last five games and the game script should allow Howell to air it out on Sunday against the Miami Dolphins. See more top QBs here.
Top Week 13 Fantasy football RB rankings
Here's a look at SportsLine's top Week 13 Fantasy football RB picks:
1. Christian McCaffrey, San Francisco 49ers: McCaffrey leads the NFL in rushing yards (939) and total touchdowns (16), and he's outscored the next highest-scoring running back in the NFL by over 70 points in PPR leagues and over 40 points in standard leagues. He's scored in every game but one this season and is an automatic start, even against a stout Philadelphia run defense.
2. Kyren Williams, Los Angeles Rams: Despite missing four weeks with an ankle injury, Williams is the No. 7 Fantasy football running back in standard leagues with 765 scrimmage yards and nine touchdowns in seven games. He led the NFL with 143 rushing yards in his return from injury and draws a Cleveland defense that has been middle of the road against the run in Week 13.
3. Breece Hall, New York Jets: The Jets have spent most of their last two games trailing big against the Dolphins and Bills and that normally spells doom for a running back. However, without much of a down-the-field passing attack, Hall has featured prominently in the passing game with 15 targets leading to 12 catches for 74 yards and a touchdown. He'll have a much softer matchup in Week 13 against Atlanta's 16th-ranked run defense. See more top RBs here.
Top Week 13 Fantasy football WR rankings
Here's a look at SportsLine's top Week 13 Fantasy football WR picks:
1. Tyreek Hill, Miami Dolphins: Hill enters Week 13 with 1,324 receiving yards, which leads the NFL. Miami's speedster has recorded over 100 receiving yards in three of his last four games and he's found the end zone in six of his last seven outings. On Sunday, Hill will square off against a Washington Commanders defense that's giving up 377.7 yards per game this season.
2. CeeDee Lamb, Dallas Cowboys: Lamb hauled in four receptions for 53 yards and a touchdown in Dallas' victory over the Commanders on Thanksgiving. Lamb has now scored a touchdown in three straight games and he's recorded 150 or more receiving yards in three of his last five contests. For the season, Lamb has recorded 78 receptions for 1,066 yards and six touchdowns.
3. Tank Dell, Houston Texans: Dell caught five of eight targets for 50 yards and a touchdown in Sunday's 24-21 loss to the Jaguars. Dell extended his touchdown streak to four games, and the rookie wide receiver has caught 25 of 43 targets for 369 yards and five touchdowns over that span. Dell has also recorded double-digit rushing yards in four of the past seven games heading into a Week 13 home game against the Broncos. See more top WRs here.
Top Week 13 Fantasy football TE rankings
Here's a look at SportsLine's top Week 13 Fantasy football TE picks:
1. Travis Kelce, Kansas City Chiefs: After going for six grabs for 91 yards in his last game, Kelce is on pace for a career-high 112 receptions, despite some thinking he's having a down year. Up next is a Packers defense that has allowed 164 receiving yards and two touchdowns to tight ends over the last two weeks combined.
2. Taysom Hill, New Orleans Saints: The do-everything Hill had 55 receiving yards and 26 rushing yards last week, but look for the Saints to utilize more of his pass-catching chops on Sunday. The Saints are already without WR Michael Thomas and could be without a healthy Chris Olave and Rashid Shaheed as well. So, Hill could see plenty of snaps both out wide and in the slot against Detroit's bottom-10 scoring defense.
3. George Kittle, San Francisco 49ers: Kittle ranks third among tight ends in Fantasy points and is averaging 93.3 receiving yards over his last four games. He has a mouthwatering matchup against the Eagles in Week 13 as Philly has the No. 29 pass defense, and no team has allowed more touchdowns to tight ends than the six Philadelphia has given up. See more top TEs here.
Top Week 13 Fantasy football defense rankings
Here's a look at SportsLine's top three Week 13 Fantasy football D/ST picks:
1. Steelers D/ST: The Steelers are giving up just 18.6 points per game, which ranks fifth in the NFL. Pittsburgh has given up 13 points or less in each of its last two games and now the Steelers will face the Cardinals at home on Sunday.
2. Falcons D/ST: Atlanta's defense didn't give up a single touchdown in Sunday's 24-15 victory over the New Orleans Saints. Now, the Falcons will square off against a struggling New York Jets offense. The Jets are averaging just 260.8 yards and 14.8 points per game this season.
3. Buccaneers D/ST: The Buccaneers have been stout against the run all season, giving up 95.9 rushing yards per game. In Week 13, Tampa Bay hosts the Carolina Panthers at home. The Panthers have scored 13 or fewer points in four consecutive contests. See more top D/ST here.
How to get Week 13 Fantasy football rankings
Now that you know who the top three at each position are, you'll want to see the full Week 13 Fantasy football rankings from SportsLine. The model has identified a stunner in the top 10 at quarterback who's ranked ahead of players like Jared Goff, Kyler Murray and Russell Wilson. Knowing who it is can give you a huge edge in your league. Head to SportsLine now to get Week 13 Fantasy football rankings.
So who should you target in your Week 13 Fantasy football rankings, and which surprising quarterback could lead you to victory? Visit SportsLine now to get Week 13 Fantasy Football rankings for every single position, all from the model that has crushed experts, and find out.