Akron @ Toledo
Current Records: Akron 19-8; Toledo 21-6
What to Know
The Akron Zips and the Toledo Rockets will face off in a Mid-American clash at 7 p.m. ET Feb. 21 at Savage Arena. Both teams come into the game bolstered by wins in their previous games.
The Zips made easy work of the Buffalo Bulls this past Saturday and carried off an 86-66 win.
Meanwhile, even if it wasn't a dominant performance, Toledo beat the Bowling Green Falcons 91-86 this past Saturday.
Akron is expected to lose this next one by 4.5. Those betting on them against the spread shouldn't have high expectations for them since the squad is 1-5 ATS when expected to lose.
Akron came up short against Toledo in the teams' previous meeting earlier this month, falling 84-74. Can Akron avenge their loss, or is history doomed to repeat itself? We'll soon find out.
How To Watch
- When: Tuesday at 7 p.m. ET
- Where: Savage Arena -- Toledo, Ohio
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $6.00
The Rockets are a 4.5-point favorite against the Zips, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Rockets as a 3.5-point favorite.
See college basketball picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine's advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Toledo have won eight out of their last 11 games against Akron.
- Feb 07, 2023 - Toledo 84 vs. Akron 74
- Mar 11, 2022 - Akron 70 vs. Toledo 62
- Jan 28, 2022 - Toledo 84 vs. Akron 76
- Feb 02, 2021 - Toledo 91 vs. Akron 76
- Jan 16, 2021 - Akron 95 vs. Toledo 94
- Jan 18, 2020 - Toledo 99 vs. Akron 89
- Feb 05, 2019 - Toledo 63 vs. Akron 52
- Feb 03, 2018 - Toledo 77 vs. Akron 56
- Jan 05, 2018 - Toledo 67 vs. Akron 65
- Feb 14, 2017 - Akron 71 vs. Toledo 65
- Jan 15, 2016 - Toledo 78 vs. Akron 64