Marist @ Canisius
Current Records: Marist 14-13; Canisius 9-20
What to Know
After a two-game homestand, the Marist Red Foxes will be on the road. The Red Foxes and the Canisius Golden Griffins will face off in an MAAC battle at 7 p.m. ET Thursday at Koessler Athletic Center. These two teams seek to continue their momentum from their previous wins.
Marist strolled past the Manhattan Jaspers with points to spare last Friday, taking the matchup 74-56.
Meanwhile, even if it wasn't a dominant performance, Canisius beat the Quinnipiac Bobcats 72-67 on Sunday. It took 16 tries, but the Golden Griffins can finally say that they have a win on the road.
Barring any buzzer beaters, the Red Foxes are expected to win a tight contest. Those playing the odds have seen things go back and forth with Marist, who are 14-13 against the spread.
The wins brought Marist up to 14-13 and Canisius to 9-20. Marist is 7-6 after wins this season, Canisius 4-4.
How To Watch
- When: Thursday at 7 p.m. ET
- Where: Koessler Athletic Center -- Buffalo, New York
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $29.78
The Red Foxes are a slight 2-point favorite against the Golden Griffins, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Red Foxes as a 1.5-point favorite.
Canisius have won ten out of their last 14 games against Marist.
- Feb 12, 2022 - Marist 71 vs. Canisius 70
- Dec 12, 2020 - Marist 56 vs. Canisius 52
- Dec 11, 2020 - Canisius 81 vs. Marist 72
- Mar 04, 2020 - Canisius 85 vs. Marist 69
- Feb 02, 2020 - Canisius 66 vs. Marist 65
- Feb 04, 2019 - Marist 78 vs. Canisius 71
- Jan 03, 2019 - Canisius 75 vs. Marist 72
- Feb 25, 2018 - Canisius 98 vs. Marist 74
- Feb 02, 2018 - Canisius 73 vs. Marist 67
- Mar 02, 2017 - Canisius 77 vs. Marist 73
- Feb 19, 2017 - Marist 76 vs. Canisius 74
- Jan 14, 2017 - Canisius 91 vs. Marist 58
- Feb 20, 2016 - Canisius 81 vs. Marist 66
- Jan 02, 2016 - Canisius 92 vs. Marist 83